Front-end Software Engineer (Angular JS)
We're looking for an experienced Front-End Software Engineer that will build cutting-edge personalised advertising creative tools, data management interfaces and Self-serve platforms that control and report on our big-data technologies.
At Affectv you will join an Agile team of seasoned engineers that enjoy working in a challenging startup environment, solving lots of new problems. We take great pride in our work, the quality of our code and pushing ourselves to build, faster, better, more powerful applications.
This role will suit someone who:
- Is interested in learning new skills and broadening their knowledge
- Enjoys working in a small, flat team and looks forward to closely collaborating with other developer
- Is ambitious and looking to progress their career
- Interested in exploring new places to eat, having a drink or playing board games at the office!
- Substantial experience developing with HTML, CSS and JS frameworks (specially AngularJS).
- Experience using RESTful services and APIs.
- Experience working with JS testing frameworks.
- Worked in an Agile software development environment.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with back-end server systems like Python/NodeJS.
- UX and User Interface development.
- Knowledge of TypeScript, ES6, and/or any modern JS frameworks (Angular2, React...).
- Developed following TDD/BDD approaches.
- Some degree of expertise with Bash and Git.
- Pull request and Code review processes. Pair programming. Clean code.
- Experience working with cloud services like AWS and Docker.
- A Computer Science Degree, or equivalent.
- Comfortable working in a Linux/MacOSX development environment.
- Any personal/open-source project we can take a look at.
- Private health Insurance.
- Performance-based unlimited leave.
- All you can eat coffee, snacks, fresh fruit and Monday breakfasts.
- Hackathons, industry events/conferences.
- Inspiration fund and days.
- Ride to work Bicycle Scheme.